Are you well into your career in marketing, management consulting or sales but want a more dynamic environment? Are you inspired by new technological possibilities and the power of data science and AI? If you, like us, want to take marketing and sales to another level by creating next generation customer experiences - then you might be what we are looking for!
Senior Consultant / Manager In this position, you will be responsible clarifying and finding solutions to our clients' challenges. You'll be guiding organizations on their digital transformation journeys, helping them become customer centric and supporting them in their change management. You will be working hand in hand with our clients, helping them to drive change in their marketing and sales functions and gain competitive edge in the digitalized world. You will be providing clients with tangible business results. And you will not be alone, since our cross-competence teams will ensure that you have the right set of technical, analytical and creative skills backing up your mission.
Moreover, our entrepreneurial culture will give you all the possibilities to develop our offering and become an independent thought leader. The rest is up to your ambition! As a person, you are curious and constantly wanting to push yourself to the limits of your knowledge. You are a people person and passionate about digitalization, marketing and sales. You really want to challenge the status quo and get people to see their business in a new way.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Advising our clients in their business strategy (marketing, sales & customer experience)
- Managing selected key accounts & being responsible for account targets
- Managing sales cases and RFP processes
- Coordinating our cross-competence customer teams’ work and ensuring results for the clients
What we expect you to have:
- Academic Master’s degree (e.g. business or similar)
- Relevant 5+ years’ experience in marketing management, management consulting or similar
- Experience from CRM development or CRM consulting is a definite plus
- Deep understanding of digital business and marketing
- Experience in sales and offering development
- Track record of successful client and project management
- Strong consulting and project management methodology skills
- Good analytical and business case skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Swedish
- Entrepreneurial attitude, great drive and good interpersonal skills
- Ability to act in a fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines on time & budget
- Team-player mindset with a bit of laid-back attitude
Working at Avaus
Working in Avaus means working with a diverse set of top-notch colleagues and experts in creative content, growth hacking, marketing automation, analytics, media and marketing strategy. We work in international cross-competence teams and with Nordic top brands. If you choose to work with us, you will have a high degree of freedom and unique opportunities to develop your professional skills.We also make a point of having fun regularly! Curious what life at Avaus looks like? Check our LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook!
Avaus Marketing Innovations is the leading marketing innovator in the Nordics. We provide cutting edge marketing innovations supported by the strongest technical, creative and analytical competencies in the marketing industry. We are located in Helsinki, Stockholm and Gdansk. We work with leading Nordic B2C and B2B companies.
Please send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 18th of May 2018. If you have any questions about the position please contact: Anna Trygg, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Check out our other open positions here!