Have you tried management consulting but feel you are a bit more rock n’ roll? Are you passionate about driving the digital transformation of Marketing and Sales for Global B2B Enterprises? Then this position will interest you!
Most B2B Global Enterprises struggle with their digital transformation of marketing and sales functions. Typically, these large organisations, whose structures are made up of silos, lack the necessary internal digital capabilities and technologies, as well as the fundamental processes to reach the target state; becoming more customer-centric and creating high end-customer value at scale.
In this position, you will be responsible for guiding our clients on their digital transformation journey. You will be working closely with the client(s), helping them to drive change in their marketing and sales functions, create tangible results and gain the competitive edge by being better equipped to grow and face the future.
Your work includes strategic guidance, conceptualising and driving organisational transformation in marketing, sales and experience design. But don’t be fooled, your work will not just be about recommendations in PowerPoint and Excel files. At Avaus, we get tangible results for our clients through our close cross-competence collaboration including the right set of technical, analytical and creative skills.
What we offer you
We are a network and community of talented people, willing to accomplish things never accomplished before. We are ordinary people doing extraordinary things. We are at the forefront, and we lead by learning. We both disrupt and shape the market in which we operate to the benefit of our clients. We are open-minded, curious and like to live it up together. Our entrepreneurial culture will give you all the possibilities to learn, develop and become an independent thought leader faster than any other place. The rest is up to your ambition!
Your key responsibilities will include:
- To support and guide our clients in their digital transformation journey (marketing, sales & customer experience).
- Managing selected accounts & being responsible for account targets.
- Managing sales cases.
- Coordinating the work of our cross-competence customer teams and ensuring results for our clients.
What we wish in return
You are curious and constantly pushing yourself to the limits of your knowledge. You are passionate about digitalisation, marketing and sales. You are a problem solver who challenges the status quo and gets people to see their business in a new way. Last but not least, you are a team player.
What you would need to succeed in this role:
- Relevant 3+ years’ experience in management consulting (or marketing services)
- Deep understanding of digital business, marketing and sales development
- Experience in sales and offering development
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English and Swedish
- Track record of successful client and project management
- Entrepreneurial attitude, great drive and good interpersonal skills
What will help you to succeed in this role:
- Strong consulting and project management methodology skills
- Good analytical and business case skills
- Academic Master’s degree (e.g. business or similar)
- Ability to act in a fast-paced environment and to meet deadlines on time & budget
Interviews are ongoing. Please send your application as soon as possible, but no later than 20th of April 2018. If you have any questions about the position please contact: Sandra Berggren, Head of B2B, Sweden - email@example.com
Avaus Marketing Innovations is the leading marketing innovator in the Nordics. We provide cutting edge marketing innovations supported by the strongest technical, creative and analytical competencies in the marketing industry. We are located in Helsinki, Stockholm and Gdansk. We work with leading Nordic B2C and B2B companies.