Technical Project Manager for our Stockholm Office
As a Project Manager at Avaus you have the overall responsibility of your project’s success in terms of scope, quality, budget and schedule. To succeed at Avaus you need to understand and be interested in our customers’ businesses. Understanding customer requirements and executing quality projects is our foundation for long term customer relationships. As a Project Manager you should be organized, analytical and have a proactive attitude and a genuine interest in tech/marketing. You will be working in the intersection of business and technology. Earlier experience in managing projects within the digital marketing landscape is considered a benefit, but not a requirement. You don’t need to be a technology expert, but you need to work fluently with technical architects, developers and analysts.
If you are excited to lead projects, transforming the way leading Nordic companies engage in marketing and you love working in a truly fast growing, energetic environment - Avaus is the place to be.
● Defining the scope of the project in close collaboration with the Account Manager
● Define project phases, milestones, major tasks and resource requirements
● Monitor the progress of the project, make adjustments and ensure the successful completion of the project
● Managing project risks, including the development of mitigation and contingency plans
● Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
Desired Skills & Experience:
● Relevant 2+ years’ experience in Project Management
● Ability to manage business projects with heavy IT dependency
● You are a digital native, business oriented person
● Experience in Waterfall and Agile methodologies
● Teamwork & collaboration skills to work across organizations and lead cross-functional teams
● Experience in Digital Solutions such as Marketing Automation Systems, CMS, CRM or Advertising Platforms
● Highly computer-literate with practical experience utilizing JIRA and/or other project management tools
● As a person you are outgoing and open minded
● Genuine ”can-do” attitude and good team spirit!
● Fluent Swedish and English language skills (Finnish and or German is a plus)
Avaus Marketing Innovations is the leading marketing innovator with a mission to digitally transform companies marketing and sales. We provide cutting-edge marketing innovations supported by the strongest technical, creative and analytical competencies in the marketing industry. We are located in Helsinki, Stockholm, Gdansk and Munchen. We work with leading Nordic B2C and B2B companies.
What Avaus has to offer
● International fun team with regular team events and activities
● A diverse set of colleagues with experts in creative content, growth hacking, marketing automation, analytics, media and marketing strategy
● We encourage people to be innovative and strive to have an environment and culture to support this
● A warm welcome and smooth induction into Avaus’ culture
● Work in domestic and global marketing projects for Nordic top brands
● High degree of freedom and responsibility and opportunity to develop personal skills
Working at Avaus
Working at Avaus means working with a diverse set of top-notch colleagues and experts in creative content, growth hacking, marketing automation, analytics, media and marketing strategy. We work in international cross-competence teams and with Nordic top brands. If you choose to work with us, you will have a high degree of freedom and unique opportunities to develop your professional skills. And we never forget to have fun! Curious what life at Avaus looks like? Check our LinkedIn, Instagram or Facebook!